Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rains

Rains ……………
Its all about my emotions for you,
Pouring,never stopping but yet touching
Under an umbrella, one eye closed
I read you completely
Nothing has ever been so pure
And enchanting
Than your touch and few moments……………..
On a string of my life
Rains……………………..
Its full of feelings for you……………….


1 comment:

Binoy Mathew said...

http://greatinstrumentaldownloads.com/mps/JaquieGipson_Gettysburg.mp3

Listen to this piece of insttrumental music( guitar) and see how rain comes into you through music.. its wesstern.

Now http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/hindustani_instrumental/s/album.3650/artist.324/
Listen to the piece of music "walking in the rain.."
feel how the rain through music can sooth your heart. This is one of my favourite piece.. The more I listen, the more I am Hungry..

Theres one more song called "samudra manthan". The last 5 minute if that song will defenitely show you what calmness i all about through music..

Great music mastreos are made great not because some listen to them, but they can embody the emotions into their music. Devine fingers that these songs are played by.. tastes differ..still just check it out.. enjoy if its your cup of tea...

I just gave these links only bcos you love rain....