Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boredom to Hope

I can see you in the hot sun
I am getting your smell
When I stare at the bare sun
Which is as suffocating as you are
But I am accepting you
Now as part of my life
I had never allowed you
To be my guest
Or I was not allowed to be your host
By the guests in my life
Who were trying to make me happy
Who just wanted my time
My listening ears, my words, my laughter,
My talks, my helping hands
Who adored me for what I am
Who loved and cared for me
Now all at a distance
Welcome you Boredom
To be my guest
You can savour tears
From a graveyard of memories
Also the pain of loneliness
True love & trust gave
But, you will not stay with me
You will get bored
Convincing me, like the world
As hope stays with me
And faith in my love
Trust in years of caring
An understanding, uncommon
Unexplainable, indigestible
For the practical world
Which is a remainder of the
Most beautiful relationship on earth

1 comment:

AD said...

let the hopes be brighter and never be bored to be a bore being...keep up good work..