Remembering you with tears and prayers …………Aby
I hate hearing this beautiful song,Kal ho na ho......becos it was the ringtone I had put for my beloved Team in Birla,and it was Aby who made me hear it the most,as he was the perfect reportee,starting from 9.30 am sharp till the time he send his daily report in the evening,without missing even a minute incident
Hope u r somewhere in the sky still with your unfading smile and lovely heart………
It was on Sep 9th,a rainy day you left us………….I remember your call in the evening, asking me permission to go,an hour before ur exit. I allowed you. It was your promise to me that you will not leave the company without my permission and you kept it in leaving the world too. Those words of you still ring on my ears………”I am going. I am telling you becos I had promised you that I will not go without your permission.
I told you-Poykko Aby,Ini iviede nikkanda as it was a very good offer u got in HSBC Bank.After that I always correct myself if ever I say that word “Poykko” to anyone. U told me “Ishtam pole samayamundallo,when I told you to teach me on Stock Market… ……It was only minutes you had after that.I still have the last report which you sent to me,which u never missed even for a single day……….
It was a dreadful morning that I got up from sleep hearing about your accident. I can still feel the lightning which passed in my brain when ur father cried “Aby is no more”…………..
This time of the year, gloomy in the darkness of rains,bring back in me the freezing pain of your loss.I remember Reshma telling that all those places- The rubber estates,winding roads, dark in rains all which she liked to watch drenched in rains then suffocated her
When ur mother saw me she cried aloud telling that you were upset the previous day that I had some tension in office. I was surprised that you shared my tensions with your mother and u always used to talk about me. I didn’t know Aby, that you cared for me that much.
Thanx from the bottom of my heart as I believe u can hear it wherever you are…………….
I used to tell my friends that you cared for me in a peculiar way more by ur actions than words.On every month end closing, you would be there to help me achieve my Team target,with a heap of applications.Our Team Kottayam never missed our Target and outperformed the gaints. You were the best of my subordinates, whom I always quoted as a model, which I still do when I talk about how a sales person & a Team player should be……………………….
One good thing I feel I have done was that I taught you to Pray. I was surprised and unhappy when you told me you never pray and you don’t know how to pray. But u immediately obeyed me and agreed to pray the way I told you. You were happy when u told me that u got the result when you got some Business from Giby.You went to church after years and you called me after that and told you prayed for me. It was just a week before u leaving this world
I used to make fun of ur Manglish accent a lot.I still remember ur Malayalam words in ur hindi accent-You used to trace even a tint sorrow in my voice and ask me “Julie, Sad ayittundallo”.You will not wait for my reply but used to deliberately bring in sales some how as a surprise to me & ask me-“Ippo Julie happy ayo” and I could feel ur happiness on a change in my voice. I remember that with tears whenever I become sad that there is no one who could ask that and act to make me happy. I wonder whether there was or will be a team member who will work in this way just for making a Boss happy...........
It is on the face of death that we understand how small we are and all our fights,worries,griefs,problems and desires and all wordly things
All of us remember you Aby………………
I can never ever forget you, the nicest of men I have seen on earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
human emotions really speak in silence.and could c u r not able to capture the feelings of mind , as how could it be possible for someone to write or xpress thru words or languages , can only feel.
great ......
human emotions really speak in silence.and could c u r not able to capture the feelings of mind , as how could it be possible for someone to write or xpress thru words or languages , can only feel.
great ......julie
Thinking about Aby Abraham is always a pain in heart... cant think about the words i heard from reethu tht morning..."nammude aby ini illeda"... still i cant digest those words...
he was one person who used to call me everyday atleat 10-15 times for every small small things... and there were times whn i told him to stop calling...though said for fun now it hurts me...
whn we went to his house ... his mother was telling everything he told her about us.. he used to share everything with his mom..
Commitment personified... aby abraham...
A wonderful human being with a beautiful heart... that was Aby..
Wherever u r... u r in a better place aby...
Post a Comment