Solitude, my companion now
Silence the language I speak
I am in this muted world
Devoid of noise
Of a cheerful Hi,
Or a sorrowful Bye
And the sweet nothings
In between
I witnessed the change
Of love filled eyes
To scorn and hatred
Of caressing voice
To angry shouting
Bombardment of my trust
In its heights
Drying up of smile
Rejection by all means possible
Now, I painfully laugh at its folly,
When I see it outside
When the world celebrates
Days on Friendship, Love
Those who cant live on that
Can only celebrate
I am safe here
Shutting out windows,
Locking doors of my heart
No entry to intimacies
Never ever to Friendships,
love, Attachments and despair
Relationships I realised,
Are mere baubles
Which rises & bursts
On conditions, preset
Pressures, Internal & external
The greatest misunderstanding
Was my understanding
The greatest lie
Was my Truth
The greatest cheat
Was my Trust
But I am happy
I unforgettably learned
Life will teach you
If you fail to learn
But, at the cost of your life
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
amazing sequence of feeling's expression and words . good readable work my friend.
keep it up..
aha cool snaps too...
hi Ju, never knew u were so versatile with words...way to go!!!
do b in touch :)
hey..this is cool..jules...comes from the heart..but i wish it ended on a positive note...that time will give you an opportunity to add a happy sequel to it...a two liner, like those fairy tale endings...and they lived happily ever-after!!all the best pal!
hiiiiiii
so cute
Post a Comment